Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Spleen Eating

My phone rang yesterday morning and on the other end; my daughter, except it was silent. That is always a bad sign. Usually she joyfully squeals “Good Morning” as though she is surprised she woke up. She has nothing to tell me she just calls to say good morning. Yesterday however drama unfolded that lasted all day.

Her cousin, Calvin had been drinking the night away at her home. My daughter went to bed and in the wee hours of the morning Calvin decided to take her car keys. He then took her car. What happened next is a bit of a blur since she got the story from someone else. But apparently Calvin was still drunk when he decided to return home. According to the tow company, with who she spoke to several hours later when she finally located her car, it appears that Calvin drove up over a median and something that was on/in the median. The engine is damaged as though it hit something with incredible force from beneath the car. A tire is completely knocked off and the wheel frame bent. The car is also banged up.

The police were involved in this incident but failed to arrest Calvin. Her insurance company does not cover towing and the car has been now towed twice. The adjuster refused to go to the lot where the car is in temporarily in storage and insisted she have it towed to her home. The tow company refused and claimed that was an odd request for an adjuster to make. I agree!! I always see the Geico adjuster at body shops I pass. I think her adjuster is a “perv”!!!


She is now without a car and the entire family is involved. As much as we love Calvin this is not his first stupid mistake. However this is not just a mistake. We are all viewing this as an attack upon his female cousin whom he has sworn a family oath to protect and guard for all his life. More importantly he did this to my daughter.

Just a slight description of the drama unfolding in my head. Getting into my black Ferrari 458 Spider driving at Mach 2 to her home at midnight. Waiting until he goes outside for a cigarette and pouncing on him while shape shifted into a large wolf and ripping his throat out and feasting on his spleen.  

That is all. I am once again getting angry about it while I write this. Making a trip over Thanksgiving weekend to go car shopping was NOT on my agenda!!!!


This feels like Cain killing his brother Able!! Grrrrrrr!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment