Tuesday, June 11, 2013

The Tesla

I turned on my left turn signal. I pulled up to the red light. I stopped, looked both ways and proceeded on to make a left turn. About halfway through the turn and in the middle of the intersection I realized the light was still red. I lifted my foot to stomp on the brakes and then decided I was committed and the oncoming traffic was stopped so I continued in my turn.  I am now wondering what part of my mind quit functioning and what the bloody hell was I so engrossed in thinking that I had stopped thinking.  I am seriously creeped out!

As I was driving to the hospital last week I came to a stop light (I actually stopped at this one) and happened to glance at the car to my right that was in front on me. 

I saw a very unfamiliar emblem on the trunk. But something about it started to tickle my brain as if I did know what it was and just had not seen one in a very long while.

  I gave the car my full attention and the only other thing I saw was a Te---- . I was further puzzled as my thoughts kept tickling me. The light changed. 

 As he pulled forward I caught the rest of the word Tesla. How bizarre I thought because Nikola Tesla has made an appearance in a book I am reading. 

I looked again at the car. It was a 4 door sedan. Now I remembered and didn’t Tesla make a sporty little car?


Class is in session. What I saw was a 2013 Tesla Model S Sedan. Base price is about $70,000 and all tricked out $95,000.

 Nice!! But since it is just me I would much prefer the 2014 Roadster. 


Build me one! In a deep sparkly sapphire blue, Grey interior. Sigghhhhhh……



I am the white rabbit today….. I must be off…..  

No comments:

Post a Comment