Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Coffee Clown

I believe I have made a discovery thanks to an unpleasant incident from yesterday. I am quite pleased about what I walked away with, a deeper understanding of my passion. I have always noted that I am either in or out. I do not usually meander on the shores of mediocre. Re-direction is what is called for here and that opens up a vast amount of possibilities and a whole other garden of delights. The goal was to work my way out of a job which is exactly where I intended to go with it. However, that does not mean everyone else believed it. I have a hyena in the group. Show up once or twice put in no effort and show up at the end to take glory for it. I see you. I have been aware of you for some time.

I do not mean to cause a panic attack for myself but I had just enough cream for one cup of coffee. I suppose I could end this letter now and go shop.

It is also movie day. What shall I go see? Catching Fire?

47 Ronin? hmmm.....


Guess, who my dinner partners were at the event I was at the other night? Leon Coffee and his lovely wife. Yes that is true I sat next to a clown. A rodeo clown. Yes I know I am not the fan of clowns that my mother is but he was not clowned up. He was delightful and warm. His wife had me giggling. Leon has been a rodeo clown for about 44 years. He has had over 140 broken bones and was PCRA Rodeo Clown of the year in 1983.

He has appeared in several movies including Jericho, My Heroes Have Always Been Cowboys and Blood Trail. Best part of the night the Square Dancers. Especially the Hip Hop Square dance. Hey Reece, partner your dear old Auntie for Square Dancing! Oh and Leon I have been looking for information on why those women flip those skirts and all I can discover are some odd rules about when to flip and how high to flip. I am now more curious.

Time to go get more cream for the coffee!

No comments:

Post a Comment