Friday, March 4, 2016

What About Love

My devotional was about love today.

I am trying to remember that…      love. 
No…...      nothing.

Shout out to my children, real and imagined, grand children – those I see and those that are being used as weapons and for selfish (he is not your dead son come back to life) reasons, Aunts, Uncles, Sisters, friends. I love you. After that a Great beautiful landscape of …. 

I still have a slightly used cat for sale here. This morning after I return from my morning hike he starts screaming at me. It is 5:28 AM and he is screaming.  I start the kettle for tea and he screams. I put some dishes away he screams. I flutter about doing things all the while with him screaming. I tap his water bowl to be sure there is water. Finally, the kettle whistles and as I am pouring he saunters over to the other side of the kitchen where his two food bowls are located and screams at me. He looks down and in the midst of a scream his purr machine turns on and he starts eating. Both bowls had food in them and had food in them the entire time. This constant screaming without checking thing he does is seriously getting on my last ¼ of nerve. I have discounted his price. Anyone?

Sorry for such a short letter today. I want to get the work load done early, and get to the grocery store before the payday. Weekend crowds get there. I have a ghost hunting mystery to solve. You know I love to dig in and Sherlock and I want to start today.


Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment