Monday, December 10, 2012

Marshmallow Men


About 2 weeks ago 10 puppies came in for me to shoot some photos of.

 They came again on Sunday because individual puppy photos were wanted. They had doubled in size since then. They also were to receive their first round of puppy shots and I am learning how to do it.  Make a tent, insert, pull back check for blood and inject. Sounds fairly simple and looked fairly simple and only two pups whimpered. I think I can do this. This certainly makes my resume` much more colorful than it already was; inside sales, dart team captain, RV accessory, animal injections, marketing, bartender.

Shaggy and I have been having a Harry Potter marathon; one movie a day until we see them all. I am noticing things in this marathon that I had not noticed before.  Seamus Finnegan for example, I just never really noticed him. He is in every movie and very funny. Quite a cutie too!  Has anyone else noticed the curious use of so many names that start with H? Harry, Hogwarts, Hermione , Hagrid, Hufflepuff, Horace Slughorn,  Helena Ravenclaw,  Hedwig, Horcrux…. seems like a lot to me.  I actually only know of 4 people named with an H Henry, Hannah, Holly and a Hilda.

Who decided that the song My Favorite Things should be a Christmas song?? I Hate that it is. Very glad I have not yet heard the Dolly Parton, Kenny Rogers   A Christmas to Remember  yet. Do not like that one either. Alvin and the chipmunk song need to go as does the feed the world song. There are a few others.

Speaking of Christmas, I have completed my shopping. Actually was done before Thanksgiving. Now I can just relax and shop because I want to not, because I need to; much more enjoyable.  If I see something I think someone would like I can buy it and it truly becomes a gift of the heart.

Gingerbread marshmallows. Have you tried these yet? They are delicious and you just cannot eat one. They look like little Gingerbread men and taste like them too. I am so happy I bought them.

Lady Tamara www.LairdOfLochaber.com must now see what the special of the day is at Bath and Body Works.

 I missed the candle sale yesterday because they closed at 6 and I got there at 6:10. Merlin’s Beard!!!! World Market may have a tempting deal too. Have a happy Christmas! 

No comments:

Post a Comment