Monday, December 3, 2012

Haggis Hunt


I love my Pandora. Now if I could just find time to create my own station with the Christmas songs I love and without the songs I detest.

Haggis Hunt Haggis Hunt is in full tilt. I started hunting Sunday morning. I have a few sightings and am very excited. This is my third year at this. I have not won a prize yet but that is not what I love about it. The beautiful scenes of Scotland and the street view of London. There are 9 locations in Scotland including Loch Ness, 

Eilean Donan Castle,

 Inverness, 

and Loch Lomond

There is one hunting area on Oxford Street in Westminster, London.

 I have a favorite Friend who lives in London and I am hoping to catch a glimpse of him walking past while doing a wee bit of shopping. Waving to you Tavish!  It was snowing last night. That is another brilliant joy for me. It does not snow here and I miss it terribly each winter. I watched it powder the streets and crosses and land. You should join me in the hunt.

The Gala was Saturday night. The event we, my team and I, have been working on for a year. The evening went very well. We were prepared and it all went off smoothly. Meet Team Gala. Kim, Me (in the back row with the top hat), Alyse and Regina.

 We had a red and black theme and the attendees participated in such a beautiful way. They were gorgeous, the men and the women. I looked very hard to find a red dress and all I came up with was black. But I was happy with my choice.
We used hyacinth for the centerpieces. They were gorgeous and looked like huge lacy snowballs on the table. They were in squared vases filled with crystal clear pearls and little L.E.D. tea lights. They glowed from within. Regina took the New York snow flurried skyline that represented our theme and wrapped it around the base of each one. They looked like starlight New York Christmas night. Exactly the feel we wanted for the Gala. Our dancer was adorable and the mime convincing. Dinner was delicious and I just wish I had had the time to sit and fully enjoy it.
I would like to say that things can now get back to normal but it is Christmas Holiday season and things will not be normal. There is magic to be had and adventures to embark on and surprises and joy and sparkle.

Lady Tamara www.HighlandTitles.com,has to plan what to serve the Artz Council at our meeting this week. It is a four hour planning meeting. We shall be at it for a while so I wish to plan some light fare and then maybe a soup or Shepherd’s Pie and end with a dessert to break it up into 3 parts. If you would like to be in on the ground floor organizing of the Artz Council please be here, my home at 4p.m. on the 6th.

Lady Tamara will also be scheduling a wrap up party for Team Gala.
This should keep me busy for an hour today. The rest of the day will be adventure! Enjoy yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment