Friday, March 29, 2013

It was more than one night


The owner of the 1996 Fatboy; the biker, he was my professor in the class on litigation I took. He is a highly sought after and very well respected attorney.

The man with the fuchsia hair is the co-founder of a hosting structure for WordPress sites and Applications. He helped build the BBC News website; he worked on the technical end of the launch of MySpace. He was an advisor for Apture and NutShellMail just to name 2. He has homes in both Austin and San Francisco.

The man with the golden highlights is the Founder and Senior Pastor at a local Church.

I bet that first one was a bit shocking. Tamara studied law? Yes she did. 
She also had a fascinating conversation with the second man about biological parasites. Tamara can have a conversation? Yes she can. 
The pastor I worked with while I was an Account Executive with Hearst. Tamara did business with a Pastor? Yes I did. My Father was the Director of the Mission Service Corp.

 You call me unprofessional. Can you place before me one person I have done business with that I have not been professional with? Your blanket statement offends me and is untrue. You do not like my tattoos? Then say that! Do not call me unprofessional. Have you taken a closer look at the hundreds of ankles of the women around you? You do not like the way I dress? Then say that. Do not call me unprofessional. Clothes do not make the man. I was a Territory Manager with an international company for the entire California bay area for 4 years. I know how to dress. I have entertained at tea in my home the wives of Wing Commanders and Base Commanders. I have been hostess to Scottish Nobility. Do not call me unprofessional.

As for the part in the movie One Night with the King … it was the movie. If you fail to understand that then none of this matters anyway.

Have a great Easter Weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment