Thursday, March 28, 2013

Train crash


As I was carrying my tea tray over to the sofa to settle in for a bit I had a spasm grip the right side of my back and I could not breathe. That was a wee bit scary but I did not drop my tray. I had a flex patch pasted on to my back  that I had put on last night because I had tweaked my right back while twisting in the shower to grasp the shampoo bottle.  So either it is now worse or whatever was out of place is now back in place or I have new chaos. The day will tell but I will patch up again this morning because I am not feeling fierce.

I had a dream about a train this morning. The engineer of the train fell asleep and the train was buckling up and crashing as I awoke. 

Shall we seek Lady Tamara’s help for an interpretation?  Trains represent travel and travel is an increase in status or income.  Crash draws attention to an important achievement. The louder and greater the crash the more noteworthy the accomplishment will be.  Hmmmmm…. This is a premonition dream. We shall see…..

Picture this….a tall athletic man in his early 50s, dark eyes and tanned skin. Black jeans, black button down shirt, black boots, black leather vest with patches and black chaps, no fringe. His hair is dark with streaks of steel grey. It is in a braid that hangs down the center of his back ending 2 inches below his belt. He climbs off of a 1996 black and silver Fatboy with the grace and ease of a panther climbing out of a tree.  What do you see? What do you think?

Picture this…. Black gothic pants, black t-shirt, boots and fuchsia pink spikey hair; sitting in an airport with a black backpack. What do you see? What do you think?

Picture this…. Spikey, surfer boy, blonde highlights in his already blonde hair, jeans, chukka boots and a button down shirt un-tucked with the top three buttons un-buttoned.  What do you see? What do you think?
I have more.

Think about these people and who you now believe they are.  I will tell you tomorrow. In the meantime there is a clue in the movie One Night with the King.
Enjoy the mystery that is everywhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment