Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Used Cat - Cheap!

I started the dishwasher. Went on about the business of my clients, completed my workout and decided there was enough time for me to catch the early showing of Star Wars so off I went. I just came home and I hear this buzzing…. I go in the kitchen to put on the kettle for tea and the buzzing is louder. I realize it is the dishwasher. This has me feeling fussed up. I open it up and a blast of heat (about 267 F) comes billowing out. I become more fussed up and now am experiencing a “twilight zone” moment. Plastic utensils and bowls have become reshaped. Everything is hot and the soap tablet is still un-melted. I am still trying to wrap my head around this. What if it caught fire while I was gone? The cats were here alone and even though G-Man has thumbs he cannot open the door. I am still fussed up. Signs from GOD.

Few save the poor feel for the poor. - Letitia Elizabeth Landon

This was a “food for thought” quote in my Devotional reading a few mornings ago. It has been on my mind. I have been playing through events of my life and have come to the conclusion that the quote is true. Not just about money, but yes also money. The quote comes from a poem.

Few save the poor feel for the poor;
The rich know not how hard
 It is to be of needful rest
 And needful food debarr d:
 They know not of the scanty meal,
With small pale faces round;
 No fire upon the cold damp hearth
When snow is on the ground
 LE Landon

                                                                   Letitia Elizabeth Landon, by John Henry Robinson

Letitia Elizabeth Landon was a poet and novelist in England. She lived from 1802 – 1838.  There seem to be several scandals associated with her and things that are just not quite right including her death. 

My cat, the one with the thumbs is screaming at me. Now he is screaming as he wanders the house. There is food in his bowl, and he has water. His problem? He does not like to eat alone. He wants someone in the kitchen while he eats. 

A few days ago he was wandering around at about 4:21 (yes I actually checked the time because I assumed it was about 6)  in the morning screaming. He screamed in here, he screamed as he walked through the house, he sat outside my daughters door and screamed. His problem that morning? He had eaten the food out of the middle of the bowl so the bottom showed but there was food piled up all around the edge of the bowl. I re-shifted the food and he started to eat. I came back to bed and guess what? There he was seconds later screaming because he was alone in the kitchen.

Slightly used cat for sale CHEAP!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment