Thursday, April 7, 2016

You Harlot or The Story of The Idle Rogue

I woke up this morning fussed up about something a male creature said to a boyfriend of several years ago. It bothers me because I want to rant at him, thank him, and what he said was wrong and a matter of him attempting to tarnish my integrity, honor and innocence.

This is for sword vendor creature. I shall call him sven. You made a comment in passing or on purpose to my then boyfriend while he was in the company of a married female friend of his. You said, “this one is much better that the harlot you were here with last year.”

He was with me that last year you refer to.

I do not even know your name and you do not know mine. We have never been together. I have no idea where you make port or call home. You know nothing of me. Where I live, where I have been, who I am or what I do. You know nothing of my morals or my beliefs. You do not know my fears, prayers, hopes, or dreams. You do not know my eye color or hair color or height. You have never met anyone I have ever had a relationship with except for that boyfriend.

I challenge you. Bring me one, just one man from any fair or from any game I have been at that has had me in such a way that you can justify calling me a harlot. Bring me one man I have had sex with from your world.

You can’t.

The dictionary says a harlot is a prostitute, a whore and promiscuous woman (none if which I am). But the origin of the word comes from a word meaning male vagabond, an idle rogue, the word latter used to refer to jesters 

        
                         "Touchstone the Jester"  - John William Waterhouse.

and latter to actors (is that what you were referring me to, an actor?), It has vague roots in Germanic with the word hari meaning army and it morphed into camp follower. Let me clear that up for you also. I was not a camp follower I was a member of the camp. I was also an actor with that camp.

In the Bible the word harlot is used to describe a woman consecrated to prostitution with the worship of Asherah. 

          
Let me clear you up on this. I am not Syrian and I do not worship Asherah. I am not consecrated to her nor do I go to her temple.

I am not a harlot. Calling me one is a lie. Therefore, you are a liar. You lack integrity and honor. Your goal with that comment may have been to slander me, it may have been to compliment the woman he was with but the reality ended up being you were a tool used by GOD to start an ending to a relationship that was not good, or healthy for me.  Thank you for your cooperation in HIS endeavor to move me from the clutches of that boyfriend. Your seed, that you planted took deep root and it thrived on the poison of his own sick mind. He nourished that thought and fed it and showed it to others so they could also help to feed it. Because when he was playing and feeding and nurturing something or someone else he was not tormenting them.

I do not wish you ill. I wish you would apologize but then you were just performing a part that was meant to help me.


And now, I need to eat some Lucky Charms because they are magically delicious! 

No comments:

Post a Comment