Friday, May 11, 2012

Vapor


Your woman is loaded down with two oversized bags and a cup with a wobbly lid. You are standing at the window looking out blabbering about the pool when she drops the lid and straw and one of the bags comes sliding off her shoulder as she attempts to pick up the lid. You get agitated as you hear no response from her about the pool. So you say it louder. Dude!!! Your woman, needs some help! I am sure she does not bloody care about the pool. It is 45 degrees outside and you are checking out.

I board the plane get to a seat I hope will provide me with a great view. I sit, buckle up and look out the window to see….. a wing. I unbuckle and almost get up to move when I decide to believe I was prompted to sit there for a reason. I am very curious at this point. Will there be a fascinating person sit beside me? Someone with a child who will need help? The answer to those two inquiries becomes clear and the answer is no. We take off and as I look out the window all I can see is vapor dancing over the wing and trailing along behind us. Magical! We are surrounded by clouds and no hope of flying out of them or over them in sight. I did not need a view I learn as the pilot explains we are in a huge weather cell and cannot fly high enough to get over it but we will change our course and fly around the western side of it. I read, I colored and the next thing I know we are landing 20 minutes early at our destination. I did not miss a view.

Are you ever one of the first to board an aircraft only to find you are the one person no one wants to sit by? That is me. People will sit with other people before they will sit with me. What is up with that?

We ate at the Bull and Bush last night. Yes it is a pub/brewery.http://www.bullandbush.com/ 

Before I close this up, a brief word from Lady Tamara….www.HighlandTitles.com  If you cannot walk in heels over 2” then do NOT wear them. Trust me here, seeing you walk around bent over forward because you feel you may topple is NOT sexy, NOT attractive and looks like you may be trying to hide a deformity.  Walking like an arthritic Frankenstein is NOT pretty either. Your knees are supposed to bend. Heel toe, heel toe. Practice!!! I have practiced since I was 4!!! You may believe you were giving Paris a run for her money in your leggings, sheer draping top, knee high spiked heel boots pulling your luggage and shouldering a large designer bag but one word can sum it up for you….FAIL!  However the sparkle in your eyes and laughter would give one pause to watch you. Enjoy your flight!

No comments:

Post a Comment