Thursday, May 31, 2012

Bang Home


A Child is “honored” at school with the Catastrophe Award. She got it for having the most excuses for not having her homework done. I do not understand the teacher awarding for not doing homework. Bad grades are a reward itself. Why the attention?  Was it the teacher’s goal to publicly humiliate the child? The benefit of that being…total destruction of a an 8 year old or the event that launches her into a career of comedy or the spark that ignites a fuse that will ultimately lead to a life of evil? Who gave said teacher a license to teach? I will call her abilities a fail.  The Catastrophe Award needs to be returned to the teacher. It is like the Most Improved Award. (except in bowling).

I have thought about everything I need in my next home. A beach. A pool. A fireplace.  2 bedrooms. A study. A porch, balconey, deck. A washer /dryer connection. That is a good starting place. I just need to locate this dream cottage, apartment, condo, townhome, castle in Albania,

 house in the Hebrides.

 How much is a flat in Morocco? 

Maybe I should lease a live/work space and let members of my Artz council gallery there. Hmmmm…. That is very doable. I like this idea. Help? Not sure how to find such a space.

I need a hairstyle. I went looking two weeks ago and found 8 salons 5 closed three had about 26 cars each outside. I do not want fast service or lip service or you telling me I cannot have bangs because they are not in style.

 Really???? I also do not want you cutting bangs so long I have to be back in 2 weeks.

 Yeah bangs are for 8 year olds.

 Long hair is for 18 year olds.

  One more thing stylists! Every single person who enters your salon is a potential customer so your “better than” attitude needs to be checked! I am paying you for a service. You are NOT giving me a favor. Why is it so hard to find the perfect stylist here? Do I need to go back to Cali every 6 weeks for Stephanie to do my hair? 

Lady Tamarawww.LochaberHighlandEstates.com  has 2 goals today. Hair and place to live. She will be seen setting up for the San Antonio Jazz festival this evening come on by and help out.

No comments:

Post a Comment