Thursday, October 17, 2013

5:13am

Gucci, the poodle that lives at my flat with me is insane. Or he has some sort of eating disorder. He goes to his bowl takes a single nugget of kibble travels about 4 feet from his bowl and either eats it or not. He then goes back over and takes another piece which he hauls off and either eats or does not. I fed him a wee bit ago and now there are at least 30 bits of kibble scattered over a 5x5 foot area of my living room. What the bloody hell is he doing? I removed his bowl so now if he gets hungry he will have to eat from his unwanted selection of food.  Weird!!


Caramel Pumpkin Pie coffee; not bad, but not my favorite which is still Moon Pie, however I have bought every last bag and there is no more, at the store or in my house. It is now just a memory.
Cats woke me this morning. I could hear the garbage trucks hitting every dumpster in a 5 block radius. I believed it was after 6 it was 5:13 when I looked at the clock after turning on some lovely mood enhancing Baroque music, brushing and flossing my teeth, lifting the blinds at the French doors so the cats can ponder the universe. 5:13 and I had my sweats, hiking sandals and hoogie on and was ready for a hike. This meant I had been up since a wee bit before 5. Were the cats starving? No, I had last fed them at 10 the night before and G-Man ate a few nibbles and then followed me around the house in his casual cat way, as though he were supervising the awakening of the home.

 As I stop to launch Pandora he sits behind me and watched. As I moved into the guest room to lift the blinds there he was sitting behind me; same in my room while I changed. As I opened the door after my hike he was sitting right there staring at me. Now that I am settled here writing he is happily eating. Are all my animals psychotic? I alleviate myself of the psycho male creatures in my life and my animals replace them?

Oh, I can hear that!!! No it is not me who has made them crazy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment