Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Leathered Up Buffoon

Dear people on motorcycles,

Those of us who choose not to ride would like to inform you that we, all of us, did not study nor did we opt in for mind reading classes in High School or college. So your speeding down the road,  weaving in and out of traffic, not signaling your intent to swerve left and then right, doing your little "I am a Jedi Ninja" thing at mach 7 will be met with the same disrespect you are affording us your victims.  

You will be hearing things like "oh, did I change lanes without signaling while you were passing me without signaling??" and "Was that you flying over my car when I had to stop suddenly and you were not paying attention because you had just charged down the interstate weaving through traffic like a Barrel racer on crack." 

You want respect on the road? Then show us some. Sporting a leather jacket does not entitle you to special driving/riding privileges. 

Thank you



For those of you who are now assuming I hate bikes and their riders, NO I do not. I actually spent several years happily hugging my man from the back of his bike. 


What I hate is the disrespect some bikers have toward people in a car. We are not obstacles on some race track of life you need to speed around. We are trying to get somewhere the same as you. And yes, some bloody leathered up buffoon on a bike fussed me up. He caused several vehicles to swerve and slam on their brakes creating a hazard in his wake. You want to play chicken with your life and drag mine into the fray? Good luck! But my Grand Daughter was in the car and you will NOT be dragging her into your self absorbed, ego-boosting joy ride to your destruction. I will end you!!



Have a peace-full joy filled day me Hearties!!

No comments:

Post a Comment