Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Commit Coward!

I walked in the bathroom yesterday morning brushed my teeth, my hair, washed my hands, you know, bathroom stuff. As I was drying my hands and about to leave I noticed Spiderman poised on the wall near the door. 

It appeared he was planning an ambush so I unrolled a length of toilet paper, folded into a nice fat square and attacked. I checked to make sure I got him and he was not there. I jumped back and checked out my person to see if he had jumped on me. Looking from mirror to self and back again like a crazy person. The floor!!??   Yes, the floor, which by the way is wood and is as brown as the spider, I grab a towel and mop at the floor. He is gone, or maybe he was never really there. For the rest of the day it is now in my head that he is plotting revenge. When I least expect it he will reveal himself.

Hours later, the incident a memory and as I am minding my business and leaving some pee he appears walking across the floor toward my bare feet. I grab the still squared paper weapon from earlier and BAM! Flushed him. I am safe.

I am still having problems with decorating my bathroom. I have purchased and returned 8 different rugs in assorted colors and textures. The rest of the house was not this complicated everything just went where it was supposed to go and looks wonderful. Not this room. I have a shower curtain I really like even though it is a not so pretty, yet neutral khaki/taupe/beige and white stripe. It looks beachy and being so neutral I believed it would go with anything. Including the sisal grass rug. 


I tried. Maybe I am attempting to be too creative. I want it to look beach cabana so I could just lay down some beach towels for rugs. This is really fussing me up and yet I am enjoying the hunt. Why is my bath so hard?

Male creature who was so rude in the parking lot. I turned on my signal, braked at my turn, waited for the oncoming car and the one in the skinny parking lot drive to clear my path before I turned. You did not need to apply your horn which I noticed you waited until I was in mid turn to use.  That alone gets you the name coward. You want to honk? Be bold you sniveling pound of less. It was not even a honk more of a beep, like you wanted to signal your frustration but were too wimpy to commit. Again you are a coward.  I also saw the head shake you were doing as you drove on barely clearing my bumper at a speed not proper for a parking lot in your little silver attempt at an SUV. 


Another sign of your lack of commitment. Are you from California? I am maneuvering a car the size of a Norwegian Cruise Line ship.  

So, I cannot just whip across oncoming cars and blast into a crowded parking lot. I would like to feel sorry for your mom for having to claim she birthed you but maybe she doesn’t and you are at a loss as to why. Reread the paragraph! My first thought was to Towanda your ass. But again maneuvering my car 

through the crowded parking lot to follow you was more effort than I wanted to exert. I knew where in the parking lot you were. I did stop to watch you. I do know what car you were in. My reaction to your attack on me was a wee bit frightening to me. I would have had no remorse or pity. I went on about my business. You are welcome.

What is it with men and driving? There is no need to be rude or aggressive. Slow down, calm down, and enjoy your journey/mission/adventure. Be nice!

I must make breakfast I am apparently hungry and fussy.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment