Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Anti Zombie Copter

Did everyone survive the Zombie Apocalypse yesterday?              
                             

We did.
  
Apparently my neighborhood was targeted by a swarm of Zombies.  My flat is located in the edge of the children’s glen. An area with a lot of grass, a basketball court, and trike riding trail and a play area with tubes and a climby thingy.

Early yesterday evening a small squad of runty soldiers (children) came running into the glen. They performed a sweep of the entire area wiping out any and all Zombies. They all had weapons,  some had more than one. They were well trained and well-armed. There were handguns,  rifles, shotguns, blasters 

all rapidly firing water at anything not resembling a normal human. As the last Zombie fell one of the little soldiers screamed “To the copter!!!” They all turned immediately and ran for the climby thingy one soldier screamed out “there’s no room!!” as his buddy made a grab for his arm and jerked him into the copter.

What is most remarkable about this whole thing is that moments after they boarded the copter they were gone. Vanished as quickly and as efficiently as they had arrived.  I don’t think the copter is a copter. I think it is a transporter of some type.

Mother told me last night she hates it when parents favor one child over the other. She just thinks it is awful. She then turned, looked at me and asked if I felt she favored my brother. Do you know what I said? I lied. I lied to my mother just days before Mother’s day.  Does this make me a bad child or just the child who knows her mom favored her other child?


I hear the kettle and must go press coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment