Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Just Rock

Dude it is a rock and it has no powers. It cannot bring me peace or love or light. It cannot make me brave or strong or impart special skills. It is a rock. It has no magical abilities.

Maybe you say that because you wish to sell rocks to women who claim to be sacred earth witches or just witches. Maybe you believe a rock can make you a better person. Maybe you need to believe you can become “enlightened” without the power of another human telling you how.


They are just rocks, created by GOD and most of them when polished are amazingly beautiful. Some hold secret worlds of sparkling treasure inside of them. I love to collect them and seashells and other earthly abundance. I keep them in baskets, jars and boxes.
I have a shelf and basket just for my granddaughter to hold what I call treasures. It is something Seamus and I do for her. It is our thing. She loves it and asks me every time she comes over if I have a new treasure for her. Which I do. I hide it on her shelf and she has to figure out which one it is. She is curious about all the things in the tray I keep in the living room.
There are rocks, seashells, sand dollars, crab shells, driftwood, petrified wood, bones, a skull, and a turtle shell. She loves this tray of treasure and explores it.


The rock I purchased from you is just another lovely gift for her. Thank you for making it available. 

No comments:

Post a Comment