Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Death of my eggs


I just spent the last 28 minutes writing a story about the idiot woman who attempted to kill me, my daughter, my car and 11 other people and their vehicles all so she could cross 4 lanes of traffic, fail to yield and make a left turn she could have made from at least 2 other safer alternatives. Thank GOD for my horn. However, that did not detour her from her stupid headlong dive into exiting traffic. She did manage to kill two of my dozen eggs. The Butterfly lost the document I had just created and for some reason brought up the deleted one from yesterday.  SO for the shorter version…. Those red and white triangular signs that are on the roadways do apply to you! They mean …give way to, abdicate, and submit to oncoming traffic. Looking over at me and making eye contact and then charging over in front of me slamming on your brakes as you pull in front of me is not how that is done. You jeopardized my daughter, me and at least 11 other drivers and their cars. Then looking at me with your large ugly eyes as if to say “ what did I do?....” may work on Daddy or mommy or boyfriend or husband and probably your daffy friends definitely works at the Quarry and Stone Oak but does not work over here. You will obey the rules of engagement over here!  It was like you said….”ooooo chicken!!!!!”  and proceeded to lay chase to it heedless of your surroundings.
Lady Tamara www.LochaberHighlandEstates.com  needs a driver for the Holidays!
I do not have my tolerance for stupid engaged. I am trying to enjoy my Holidays! Stupid is not an option.

No comments:

Post a Comment