Monday, October 6, 2014

It Was Our Island

I have discovered what Scarlet was chasing in the window. Again today she is starring and stalking the window. Then all of a sudden she leapt up on the curtain clinging to it with just her claws. I looked and discovered nothing, nothing but the shadows of birds that are outside sitting and flitting along the fence by the sidewalk. The fence is about 10 feet from the window and the sun is casting a shadow that then gets distorted through a screen, glass and wrinkly textured sheer curtain. I can tell by the way her tail is swishing that it is driving her bonkers. She again is sitting starring at the window.


Query to George Parris and Shay McNeal – Between 1680 and 1718 a man who went by the names of Edward Teach, Edward Thatch, Edward Tack, and Edward Thack, perhaps even Edward Drummond and Blackbeard; was a Pirate and created those fictitious surnames.  It is not even known if Edward was his real first name. None of these names sound the same. Blackbeard was an intelligent man who could read and write. Why do you both assume that Pearis is a made up name to hide the piracy of family members whose real last name is allegedly Parris, or Paris? You claim the Pearis Pirates were intelligent yet you make them appear dim witted by having them simply change the spelling of their real last name. Alexander Pearis, Paris, Parris is still Alexander Pearis. It sounds no different. How obscure can they make themselves by simply changing the spelling?  I have asked for answers, proof of the research/ facts   from both of you before and have received none. Your hypothesis make no sense. If I were going to create a fictitious name for myself I would certainly not merely change the spelling. Neither did other Pirates for example Henry Every, John Avery, Long Ben, also known as Benjamin Bridgeman from 1694. In 1719 Edward Seegar was Edward England, Edward Low became Ned Low, and the list goes on.


Pearis is probably a made up name, with Paris or Parris being used as well. At this point I am not sure what the real name is. 


There is a street fair or school fair or something going on at the Christian school behind my home. They are playing music loud enough to be heard in Mississippi. I swear it is the same song over and over. I am about to lose my mind. It is like they are stuck in a bad music loop spun by a DJ who is tone deaf, lacks creativity and talent. STOP!!!


I bumped into a will written in 1714 by a window named Sarah Smith in St. Georges Parish, Barbados. In it she mentions an Alexander Parris who had married her daughter Elizabeth. She also mentions their 6 children. What I also discovered was there was also a George and Thomas who along with Alexander wrote their names sometimes as Paris, Pearis and Parris.


More exploring on this for later.


An Alexander Pearis was the owner of an island called Pearis Island on the coast of South Carolina. Does that sound familiar? Maybe if I spell it Parris Island.  Marine Corps Recruit Depot Parris Island is an 8,095 acres military installation located within Port Royal, South Carolina. Yes, that Parris Island was ours once upon a time. It was Pearis Island. It was changed to Parris.


I was nearly killed by a coocaroacha Saturday night. No lie! It tried to kill me. Instead it is now dead. I left it out on my front grassy area as a warning to other encroaching and evil bugs that invasions and attempts at hostile take-overs will be dealt with swiftly and violently. I have a shoe by my door with your names on it bugs!!!



I have to call my mom now!

No comments:

Post a Comment