Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Immigration

Apparently the program I have installed to guard my system is causing my system to run like it is also controlling the entire country of China'security. I can ask her to open my browser go downstairs vacuum the entire family room and dining room and clean the glass tables get back up here sit down and she will open the browser. This did not happen before the security program. Before that, I had security and then I had malware whatever that is and since this download my Butterfly is getting slower and slower . I am about 2 minutes from removing the anti-malware program. I would have my computer guru guy handle this but then spending that money is now a luxury thank you jack and jarvis and emelia and the investors of a scam company. How do you boys sleep at night? Especially the one of you that is wanted in Cali and Arizona for the exact same thing you have done to me and your investors and this company?You can say you told me there was no money but then you told me there were two investors coming on board and that you would pay me in two weeks…. boys…..it has been 12 weeks.....I apparently am still angry…..LOL I had been wondering……...... ..Yes my prettys, if you see Horatio please let me know where you spotted him. I am no longer driving all over town and he is not always on this side. He is a slippery guy. If this all becomes a book it is going to be dedicated to Horatio or those who helped me track him or to my mom who had the biggest crush on Horatio. However now she is crushing on Jethro. But somehow a Jethro sighting is not as mysterious.....YO!!!! CSI Las Vegas….. please….please….please get rid of Grissoms wife girlfriend whatever!!!! I do not not not like her… she is vapid and a bit unemotional and very detached. The best season was the oe she was gone. You have other better stronger characters let them loose!!!!!....I left the windows down on my car last night. It probably rained. Any number of creepy bugs have probably now made their homes in my car and called in their families from whatever foreign country they are in. I am all for legal immigration just not bugs! Maybe a stray cat too.....To my neighbors (is there a different word I can use for them because they spend their time getting into my business) NO I am not feeding cats I am putting water out for the raccoons!!!!! Let it go!!!!!!....A foundation frame is being built behind me…. More people to get in my affairs….. yes I know my back yard looks like a science project. It is!! No that was not a lion cub or three gazelle. LET IT GO!!!!!!!....Uhm……. Anyone want to mow my lawn for $30?

No comments:

Post a Comment