Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Psalm


I had an event dream last night. It went through many phases and ended actually on a note of fun. As I was interpreting my dream this morning it was very disturbing and I felt a bit disenchanted and hopeless. These feelings always lead me to taking a walk with GOD and chattering, which I did. After HE smiles at me with a bit of laughter in HIS voice we talk through what the dream really was about. It was my life over the past year. From the moment of my escape to the crashing of the ladder, the limping through town to the reality of who was there as I finished. It is strange looking out over the vista of the past year of your life and seeing it all from a safe distance as opposed to being enshrouded in the forest of it. There really was no huge dark forest; there were small stands of trees and valleys that were in fact small streams that provided a much needed respite at times. I am reminded of David as this goes on and my life in High School as I found a Psalm every time for every situation. Weird, now that I think back on it but, then not really. My dad wrote me letters every morning and quoted a Psalm at the end of each one and slid them under my door before he left for work. I thought it was a bit corny but cute back then. I understood not as much about what he was doing then as I do now. My mother could count on one hand the number of love letters my dad wrote to her; I cannot even recall how many he wrote to me. Not that the letters he wrote would have been considered love letters by most people’s standards. They were in fact letters to me from my dad out of love, with love, to encourage and to explain to me what he could not say. Psalms so to speak. I wish I still had them. I did save every one of them for years and slowly after 5 moves they vanished. But then it really was not the content it was the action.
I have been following in the footsteps of David. Not with Bath-Sheba, LOL…… But with enemies, people I believed were like family, crises and terror (some of you may think…. “and this is not normal for you Lady Tamara?”)  When you are sitting on the ground looking up Big Foot is much bigger.
Thank you for your patience, your kind words, your ability to smile at me, your ears as you listened to me, your time as you would stop what you were doing and give me a few seconds. In my dream last night my daughter is with me as I limped through the village but at the end as I was paying for a service done to me I was surrounded by people who were smiling and jovial and standing with me including me slowly into their worlds. In my real world here my daughter was with me every step through this. My instinct was to protect her from the results of the evil done to me, what she did was constantly say….”come on mom lets go”. She reached out to me now twice in her life time and gave me cause to keep moving. The birth of this child was no accident.
Perhaps I should make her Lady Shaggy www.HighlandTitles.com……..LOL…..nope I better use her real name……LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment