Friday, February 8, 2013

Black Ham Pretzel Roll


 Yesterday I went to see the Hobbit. 

No I have not read the books. Was it just me or did the movie just ….end.  I thought it was about a dragon.  I waited this long because I was not convinced it would hold the attraction The Lord of The Rings Films would. 

Meaning the men characters were beautiful and the dwarf was not although I loved him.  Dwarfs were not alluring no matter how attractive. 

These dwarfs ARE very attractive! 



This is because I am 5’10” and desire a man to be larger than I. Surprise! I adored the film right up until the end. Is there a part 2? Oh I just looked there is a part 2 and 3.All righty!

I had a most remarkable sandwich yesterday. It was Black Forest ham, pimento cheese, spinach, and onion on a pretzel roll. Sounds a wee odd but it was AMAZING!!! 


I also got the vegetable soup which I will eat on Saturday; the day before it was mushroom bisque and a turkey, Havarti, fresh basil mayonnaise on sourdough. I can buy lunch and dinner for about $10.00. Problem is they also bake up fresh cheesecakes and bread puddings and brownies every day. They are located ½ mile from my house.  I am working for them. Maybe the newness will wear off ….no, fresh local produce used in the soups; the rolls are still warm when they make my sandwich. Why shop, why dirty my kitchen? Maybe I should ask about a frequent buyer reward card. The restaurant is The Four Kings in Universal City. People you need to try this!!!!!

I must get a letter out to Schertz Animal Shelter, I found them 2 volunteers.

Lady Tamara is going to warm up the Mexican Chocolate Bread Pudding she bought yesterday from The Four Kings for breakfast. 

No comments:

Post a Comment