Monday, February 4, 2013

Thanx George


Last week I spent a few hours in a studio with a professional photographer. Captain Scarlet Selkie was the person the challenge was to capture. George Mayo in San Antonio is the photographer. I am stunned; it cannot possibly be me. I was reluctant to go but I am glad I did. It was a fun evening and I chattered aimlessly about nothing much as he watched and clicked and listened. George was kind and thoughtful, approachable, respectful and encouraging. It was a most wonderful experience and I would do it all again. George…. Thank You I have been smiling for days.


The incident that occurred at the Showcase is foremost on my mind and it was difficult to enjoy my weekend. I have waited for five days for an apology. It never came. I suppose I should not be shocked at the behavior of so called professionals after what happened with the Texas Gives Back people, (I still have not received the money they owe me) but I am. I am unsure of their motive or what they believed the outcome would be. What would any of you do in regards to the cruel, deceitful words and actions?

The 9 days of Tamara have been surprising. I have received some fabulous gifts; a vacuum, a photograph, a jade tree, a new name, an Oreo Mania ice cream cup, and poetry. I am excited to see what the rest of the days bring me.

I went out Saturday evening for the above mentioned ice cream and WHOA!!!!! You people are crazy drivers. I thought parents dropping off children at school were foolish and single minded but they are nothing compared to people out on a date in competition with other people out on a date. News flash!!!!  Restaurants, theatres and bars are all open during the week. How about a nice calm quiet date night on a Tuesday? The service is better and the atmosphere relaxing, unhurried and somewhat private giving the illusion you are a rock star. Speaking of rock star I watched Rock of Ages again last night and Pour some sugar on me!

I have to do some research now on hearts in art.

Have a peaceful Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment