Thursday, August 8, 2013

Tarnation Driver

What in tarnation is going on here? Ever hear that phrase? Or, perhaps a similar one using the word tarnation? I was curious about what a tarnation is. So, here we go…
GO 


Tarnation – Damnation the act of being damned or to damn. It appears to be American slang dating for the Colonial period. A combining of the words eternal damnation. Used in place of eternal damnation like, gosh used in place of GOD, heck instead of Hell, shucks instead of shite.

Interesting and created another question how many, what other words do people use to replace GOD? Gosh as in oh my gosh, gosh replaces GOD – Goodness as in goodness sake, goodness replaces GOD – Golly as in good golly , golly replaces GOD – Gad is from gadzooks from GOD’s hook meaning the nails used to attach Jesus to the cross) – OMG (oh my GOD) – dagnamit (god damn it) – By George (by GOD) – by golly (by GOD’s body) – dad gun (GOD damn) – cor blimey (GOD blind me) – doggone (GOD damn) – zounds (GOD’s wounds) the list is very long.

I have another traffic incident to report. I do NOT know what is wrong with you people but seriously retake drivers’ ed.!! The road I am on has 5 lanes 2 going in my direction and 2 in the other with a middle lane used as a turning lane. A cross street has a stop sign. There is a car pulling up to the stop sign as I am about to cross the intersection (I do not have a stop sign). The car barely slows down (no he did not stop) pulls out into the turn lane in front of me drives up the turn lane pulling over in front of me and then over one more lane so he can make a right turn at the next intersection. YES I said he!!! No he did not stop at the stop sign. Was there a car behind me? NO!!!! Could he have stopped, should he have stopped at the stop sign? SO, the male creature with the inferiority anger issue had to pull his tiny Hyundai out in front of my Lincoln (sister ship to the Queen Mary II)
and then what?? Hope I hit him from behind? Bitch, I would have run over your bloody arse over like I was in a Char-2C!
You would have been nothing but a smudge the street sweeper would ignore! Do you hate women or just Lincolns? Have jealousy issues? My car better than yours? You have issues with people who you think are better than you? Did you project some inadequacy of yours on to me? Again, I say Bitch! I will back you up, throw you down and step on your neck! Dark green Hyundai 4 door sedan Texas plates 4DP RVX YEAH I got you!!

Well you all have a nice day, you hear!


Ok you know what really made me angry was this happened less than half a block from the police station and was there an officer in sight? NO but as soon as that ____ ______ turns at the next intersection a police cruiser pulls up and turns left beside me. Dude you couldn’t have left the station 12 seconds earlier??? Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment