Friday, June 24, 2011

Indy

This morning is a letter to Mr. Steven Spielberg and George Lucas
...and it goes a little something like this.....
Raiders of the Lost Ark.... great, wonderful, mystical and now I know where everything that is a treasure in all the world is really 
 sitting...... in a box in a warehouse somewhere in DC. As disturbing as I find that I also find it somewhat comforting. They were in pursuit 
of a Biblical relic.
Temple of Doom....could not wait to see it. What was THAT about? and what were you people thinking? Entertaining but not as much 
fun as hunting down a Biblical relic. Bordered on fantasy. I was disappointed.
The Last Crusade. You redeemed yourselves and brought back the reason I fell in love with the Indy. He was charming as a boy, his dad was 
just like I would expect (he could have been my great grandfather) was brilliant and charming and free spirited. These people felt like family 
to me. They went after a Biblical relic. Deep down inside guys we all want to find proof of the stories of the Bible. we want to believe they are 
true and real and that those stories which have lasted a thousand years did happen. I really expected that one to be the last one. I thought 
you were giving us a hint in the title. I would have been sad but I could have accepted it. I almost wish it had been.....
Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. Really?....?... Really?.... what the Bloody hell???? Aliens? Really?
The only wonderful thing to come from that movie was Mutt Williams. That little piece of picking the right actor was brilliant. 
Now gentlemen you owe us a movie! I think...here is an idea for what Biblical relic Mutt and his family should look for. Moses.
Yep the Moses who led the tribe of Israel out of Egypt. He is buried in a tomb somewhere. Do you know who buried him?........
 GOD..... yepo only GOD knows where he is. There is already a video game and a secret book about Indy and The Staff of Kings.
It would take little effort to make the story fit for Mutt. Yeah I know it takes place in 1939 18 years before the Crystal Skull but guys...
it is a movie. Do what you want just give us an adventure to rival last Crusade and go find Moses. Read the stories and legends....
The Archangel Michael and Satan had a fight over Moses. Moses appears in the company of Elijah with Jesus. Maybe he will come to dinner at 
your house and ask you to make this movie. . . . ...     ... .. . or not

No comments:

Post a Comment