Tuesday, June 28, 2011

wedding

There is a mini dozer working steady on the newly erected house behind me that apparently only has one direction...beep...beep...beep 
backwards. A team of six and some machines have these houses up in a few weeks. I wonder how long did it take many men and no 
machines to build say....Chadwick or Chateau St. Michelle? Of course with the latter you had to deal with tides. This in my own mind leads 
me to ask ...where is middle earth? Did anyone else notice how the people on the freaky elephants resembled the Persians from 300 or 
 the other way around. Did Tolkien write them that way? There is a difference in King Xerxes in 300 and One Night With the King. If 
we think Xerxes 300 I can imagine the fear Esther has to overcome to go to him uninvited to ask for the lives of Israel to be spared. 
If this is a truer depiction of him I can see why Hitler banned the book of Esther from the Bible. What happened to Vashti? The rod 
of Aaron was given to Tamar what did she do with it? Legend says there was more than one rod.
Horatio came tearing out of Starbucks yesterday like his hair was on fire. What was up with that? They run out of caramel? No more 
Bob Dylan sings Motown CDs? Dude .... slow up!!!!
I had received a sample of Perfecting mousse make-up. I used it yesterday. The only thing it perfected was the way it appeared in the 
jar. Really? Maybe it is "perfecting" if your skin is already perfect. The texture was great the feel light and powdery but it lacked the 
ability to perfect. Oh wait ....maybe  it is not meant for my over 30 skin. It is designed for the 18-23 crowd.
I had a meeting with my first client yesterday. Made a sale!!! and I reconnected with a friend. It was a good day.
For those of you who missed the wedding, as I did, let me recap from what I was told. Grand father was cussing and screaming and 
dragging a very frightened 6 year old around by his collar. This caused one of the wedding party and several guests to charge to the rescue. 
This then resulted in threats of Police and CPS. Back out to the rolling car-bar. Out comes Father Misinformed. My ex-wifey (housemate) 
straightens him out. Moments later the bride comes running out and wails but apparently no tears or she had David the magician 
of make-up in there with her. The wedding starts an hour late. The Bride then in the middle of a dance with a wonderful friend storms 
off the dance floor without so much as a word and leaves him standing there alone. The Grooms words right before the ceremony "well
if this does not work out we can always get divorced". Great start to the rest of your life ..... and she wants to have your baby.....
GOD bless them everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment