Tuesday, June 21, 2011

nose scar

I was perusing through my regularly scheduled emails yesterday when my I came across what was supposed to be an enticing ad featuring 
what was I am sure, supposed, to be a unique and beautiful pair of shoes. They were black with creamy white blotches or maybe they were 
a creamy white with random scatterings of black splotches...anyway they had a large medallion encrusted with black rhinestones,
or possibly Swarovski   crystals, knowing the quality of merchandise I know exists within the over-sized glass and brass doors of the store. The shoes had a spiked heel and finished with a pointy toe. I did not see art, I did not feel joy, I did not think " Oh I must have 
these man trapping beauties". No, what I heard was Cruella DeVille laughing diabolically somewhere not too far away. Could this be the 
trailer for yet another version of 101 spotted pups? Please!..... Steven..... Mr Spielberg....... Please!!!!! hurry up with that Dinosaur movie. 
I fear what movie inspired designer accessory may flow through my email today. A purse shaped like the Green Lantern symbol that actually 
lights up green? Noooooo..........
Sam and I were on a mission yesterday. She needed heels with at least three inches of heel and not a mule. Pump or sling back. We were 
goodwill hunting. After what seemed like 112 pairs of shoes we found the ones. Baby metallic blue. Very Paris Hilton. These are for practice 
Our lovely friend D, who is the most amazing pageant coach ever, said to get the heels and walk walk walk until the zombie walk comes 
as natural as breathing. Needless to say our evening walks have been like a turn up Park Avenue in 1890 on Easter Sunday. She looks like 
a zombie with slight cupcake hands. What will we learn tonight? Why do the guys get to do the aggressive, show stopping "spotting". I 
would tell you all these answers but they are trade secrets. I am not even allowed to know. 
Have you noticed when there is a scar or mole or wart on the end of a persons nose it is very hard to look past it at the person? I have 
a scar on the tip of my nose. Not really a scar but a red blotchy dot. The only thing I can remember is that it has not been there all 
my life. It came into existence about 10-15 years ago and the only thing it could be is the pimple that grew there one day. I covers with 
a little concealer and powder but, to me it looks huge and bright red and just obnoxious. I suppose I could say I earned it in a fight 
with a girl in the Ladies room over her man being a player and he asked me to dance and maybe she should not be so insecure or she 
should get her man under control.....her ring cut my nose when she punched me in the face.... blah blah....or .... there I was minding
 my own business at a club in Austin which I am never allowed to enter again,when some drunked up boy came and sat on my
 lap and attempted to make out. My boyfriend jumped up unlocked the butterfly knife and as he was waving it in the boys 
 face his girlfriend jumped him and I grabbed her hair and about that time the bouncer grabbed me and the big honking metal 
bracelet with the spikes scraped the tip of my nose....blah blah.... Yeah either one of those sound good.
I have applied for several jobs that I am interested in performing that are not in my normal area of expertise but that I am more than capable of 
doing and for less money and not one single place has even bothered to call me. A business associate has suggested that I am overqualified. 
yeah but is that not my decision? Maybe I am tired and just want a simple little job. Hey Val I know of a project where a tea shop might fit right in 
want to talk?
Horatio!!! I saw you stalking us yesterday!!! STOP! It creeps me out. We were at one store and there you were. We stop to grab a bite of lunch and 
there you were creeping past the window, we come back out and get in our car and there you are in the parking lot. What do you 
want?..... Two cars back and one lane to the right....we saw you!!!! 
Where did you last see Horatio?

No comments:

Post a Comment