Tuesday, June 21, 2011

John and his sister



The house they are finishing on the street behind mine, I can see from my window, has the back door ajar. It is like an invitation. A welcoming. Please ....do come over for a cuppa. It does not have a cover over the patio either I see. I am not sure what the designers or builders were thinking. My home does not have a covering, awning, or roof over the back patio and the wood and frame of the door are rotting as is the window sealing from weather. Most of these homes have great front porches. Big ones. Most of them do have back porches. Both of mine are great except no covering. Are they, the builders in cahoots with the porch builders. You know those independent contractors who build fences and landscape. Is there a job in the middle of all that for say the person who is connected to the builders and the landscapers. A job say I could do? Make referral fees and commissions? Hook up the home-buyers with the contractor who will finish out their home. Work with the home owner on what they need and how much they want to spend and then facilitate that happening. Have interior design teams, landscapers, renovators, pool guys. I mean since the finishing touches are not happening anyway. Since there seems to be some sort of mafia style racket going on. I can be in the "racket" business.Speaking of pools. The pool my daughter spent all that money on in my back yard for my granddaughters Birthday party, collapsed. Yep, one night I went to bed it was fine the next morning I look outside and it is a as flat as a pancake. My guess is the cats killed it. I had seen them perched on the side of it and attempting to drink from it. But it had to be a situation much larger than a mere hole. I would like to see the video some day of what really happened the night the pool went down. Down brings me round to Shaggy and her tube. She has been going down to the river on a regular basis to float down the river. (like that?)Finster had bought a couple of tubes and lets her use one. She has claimed it as hers and has named it The Black Pearl. They are going to paint the name on the tube for her. Very clever I think. It is round, it is black, it is on the water. Black Pearl. It just happens that there is a very famous ship in a movie named that also. On the subject of movies..... can we have some out here please? 2 hangovers, 1 bridesmaid, 1 Nancy summers messy bloomer 1 x-men, 2 green lanterns 1 pirate 2 animated versions of the same movie..... come on!!!! And hurry up with the next saga in the dinosaur films Stevie honey!!! And isn't there another great story about some hard luck race horse? Love those!!! Will some one please make a movie based on the Assassin Creed video game.yeah...that would be great! How about some more Indiana Jones tales... Maybe from his younger days or moving forward with his son. Where is John and his sister lately? Love them together in movies. Well I must go turn off the sprinklers and water the roses. For those who know me.... my gypsy feet are getting itchy.... I have rearranged the furniture a bit and am doing little things...it is helping somewhat. It is like I can hear music faintly in the distance and I need to go find it.I must not think of it is as stuff.... but it all really is just stuff..... I could pack a few things and ......

No comments:

Post a Comment