Monday, October 24, 2011

Carrot soup


I have misplaced or relocated a tendon, ligament, vein, or muscle in my right shoulder blade area. Maybe it is fatigued. I know it is not right and I have been trying to manipulate, coax it back into place. It just laughs and says “I do what I want!” When I first started PTSD therapy it was like this. After many months of therapy she got it to relax and return to its original location.  My Tony has the ability to find the culprit and attempt to relocate it.  Connor’s wife found it once and for 40 minutes she cajoled and gently moved it back to where it is supposed to be. The blood rushing into my elbow and wrist and fingers burned. The movement of each pulse of blood was painful but it was the best feeling.  She made a click on the bottom one to the right and two on top and “BAM” life poured back into my cold finger tips. I have (had) a heating pad that vibrated. It is presently AWOL. 5 minutes on that would sooooooooo help.  Maybe I could sell my autographed George Clooney photo and buy 45 minutes with a chiropractor. Hmmmmm….thinking……
I spent my entire weekend ghost hunting. I know there was a Charles Richardson Barbor. I have a birth year, a death date and a grave in a cemetery. But that is all. No birth month or day no death year. He shows up on no census. No birth or death certificate. His birth year is the same as year as a sister. Twins?  Premature? Miscarriage?  There is no one to ask. He is not in the family Bible. There is no mention of him in any letters. They gave a little baby a big strong name. I did that once in the hopes she would survive. She would embrace her name its meaning and thrive. She did. She became victorious, crowned one. More like fighter….LOL…. perhaps Rocky would have been a better choice for her.
 I have yet to find any kin-folk who dwelt anywhere near my beloved piece of Scotland http://www.lochaberhighlandestates.com/  
What is it with airports? People…. You are in an unloading zone not a linger over your person good-bye zone. If that is the case go park and walk your loved one into the airport as I did earlier last week. D&G HELLO!!!!!! You were there when I pulled up to the unloading area. I helped my daughters grand-mother from the car, removed her walker, and three pieces of luggage, walked her to the kiosk with her luggage, gave her good-byes walked back to my car, buckled in, started up the i-pod and still three grown adults from your vehicle could not manage to get one man out of your vehicle and on his way. Really!!!!!
My cat is lounging on my bed, like all over my bed. I did not realize he was that long…wowser!!! I want to go lounge all over my bed now…. Is it still Saturday?
I made creamy carrot soup yesterday. I happen to like a good creamy carrot soup. Mine was tasty. I may not ever make it again. I was trying to recapture an afternoon in Glastonbury. My first carrot soup, the best carrot soup, or maybe it was the misty rain, or mid-September, or the stroll through the abbey or the stolen apple. No carrot soup will ever be that carrot soup …. I should stop searching and just remember…. That was a very very good day.
What kind of day will today be? Shall we all go find out?

No comments:

Post a Comment