Monday, April 23, 2012

Congressional staffer lies?


Little male humanoid in the green car at the 4 way stop, here is what happened it will be followed by what I think of you.


1         I arrived at the sign before you.
          I came to a full stop as dictated by law.
          I was to your right, which means in the case of a doubt (as to whom arrived first) per the driving instruction I received I would proceed.
          You arrived after I did. I had the right of way                                                                           You did not stop at all when you realized you got there after I did.
         You rolled on through as a means of control, intimidation and arrogance.
        You were driving a standard transmission (not a crime but read on)                                   You were talking on the phone while approaching and departing the stop sign.
        I watched you fumble with your phone while you shifted on through your slow roll.                                                                                                                                   I am a Lady. Lady Tamara   www.HighlandTitles.com to be exact.  Out of respect (which you lack) you should have let me go ahead.
       I pity all females in your circle.                                                                                                     I pity your sons.                                                                                                                             I have harsh words for your Mother.
      Your sperm donor would be proud….


Dear Public Affair humanoid…You have told a lie. You wrote it on a business card. You had no idea when you did this that I had a witness to your lie. I understand you wanted to save face with your error but, throwing me under your incompetent bus was not the way to handle it. As I see it the only people that knew you were a “no-show” was me and the witness. This could have disappeared never to be spoken of again. But NO, because of your lie here it is. When you called me from downtown San Antonio and said you were going to come by around 4-4:30 I realized you would probably not make it. I could tell you had not driven up I-35 North on a Friday during Rush Hour.  I was not worried about you not making it. You either would or you would not. You did not. But you wrote it down on your business card that you got there by 4 and the building was closed and locked. This is a LIE. You know it is and I know it is and may I again say the witness knows it is.  I thought not of it again. But Monday I get a call, accused of not being in the office. It was Thursday and I was still hearing about it. You are supposed to represent a Congressman in Texas. Is this how the Congressman represents himself? With a staff member who lies at the expense of another human just to cover his inability to arrive at a destination when he believed he could. This was no problem for me. I would not have thought badly of you or the Congressman.  Last year the Congressman did not represent my district but guess what……….. he does now. So I will give you until Thursday afternoon to apologize to me, to the Executive Director and to the Administrative Assistant and to anyone else you believed you needed to contact to cover your butt.

I am waiting…….

Oh and the Councilwoman who still has not apologized for what she did to my centerpieces at the Luncheon, Councilwoman Hale from Cibolo.


A barricade across a road usually means the road is closed. It is not put there for you to feel important and special.  I had taken up a stance at a crossroad near a barricade to shoot some photos of a parade.  I do not work for the city involved. I am standing there enjoying the morning and watching the onlookers arrive to stake out a bit of sidewalk.  A car rolls up and wants to get through. He just sits there. Finally turns around and drives off. Another car wants through to get across to go down to his house on the opposite street, OK. Lawn man wants to get to his client on the street I am standing on so again I move the barricade. The first of the runners go by and then a few more and more cars pull up to the barricade and wait and turn around and leave; all but one. He is dashing up the road, around the curve and sees us. He applies brakes, he slows, and he is not stopping. He creeps right up to the saw horse and sits there. Waiting as if the saw horses will magically part and let him through. He creeps a bit closer. I hear him change gears and the whirr of the car as he backs up at Mach 2, spins around and dash off. Again, a barricade across a road usually means the road is closed.


This garage door business is well beyond my ability to deal with. Oh just do this or this or this or that the advice from well-meaning people have been. I cannot do this!!! This is the type of thing a man deals with. This is man work. I am a girl!!! I do not know where to begin or what to do. Get on Criag’s List, go to home depot, just buy a couple panels, call the pros and have them look at it and then go do it yourself.  A man would have resolved this already. Brought me the still bleeding head of the beast and asked what next with rapt enthusiasm.


I paid my lawn care man extra to do a weed killer thing and I still have bloody weeds after 4 weeks!!! What the bloody hell did I pay for? He then says if I want more than the grass cut ( I need 8 dead shrubs removed) I need to pay more? You still owe me some dead weeds!!! You bloody freak!!!!  My neighbor works at Home Depot and she brought home some magic dust that her man treated her yard to and their weeds are gone. I suppose I shall have to put on some pants and be my own bloody man!  I don’t need a pedicure who looks at me bloody feet anyway!!!
Have a weed free day!


No comments:

Post a Comment