Monday, April 16, 2012

Irish flag in my bowl


Email me privately for more information on Amasa and Thankful. You cannot be nice like a few researchers are and just post it out there? Really??... because you are the sole heir to a vast yet undisclosed inheritance? Because they are/have been in the witness protection program since 1770? Because sharing information on our dead kin folks will land you with a 1.3 million dollar fine? Because you spent the past 12 years doing the research and you do not wish to share it? Well aren’t we all glad Madame Currie did not feel that way and don’t we wish Darwin had felt that way. My first emotional response to you is something like rage but not as red. My next emotion is pity. This is me tossing a V to you. Spock style!

My sugar bowl looks like an Irish flag. I will describe it so you too may see it. A cut glass crystal bowl, the cuts look like knife pleats. The kind you imagine Grecian gowns were styled like or the back of wonderfully plated kilt. Inside this sparkling container is white sugar crystals and scattered in amongst them, green and orange glittering grains of sugar. An Irish flag.


I made blueberry muffins yesterday. 

Not open a package and stir in some water. I must say they smelled like French toast as they baked. Not IHOP French toast but the delicious crispy toast I have found only at the Empress Hotel in Hong Kong. They even tasted a bit like French toast with Blueberries. Loved them and I am eating the last two this morning.  That was not the end of my culinary skills yesterday. For dinner I made Focaccia bread with rosemary and fennel, Lobster and shrimp ravioli in a quattro salsa al formaggio which I sprinkled Chesapeake Bay seasoning into. WOW!!!!

Today I have four limes that need to be used for something and I am thinking lime chess bars. Who is coming to tea?

Lady Tamara www.LairdOfLochaber.com is looking for a 2 bedroom 2or 1 bath cottage, home, loft, apartment, condo, townhome to move into to. If you know of any please let her know. She is willing to relocate. She can do her job from anywhere and she can pick up new clients form anywhere.

Oh and one more thing…… I am also looking for sugar cubes. Please let me know if you know where they are. Thanx!

No comments:

Post a Comment