Friday, April 27, 2012

Wear what I want


Have you ever walked into a meeting feeling light hearted and happy only to BAM!!!! out of the clear blue have someone attack you? Happens to me, happens a lot. Like a sniper. They wait, they fire. It happened last night. There is a feeling in the room of battle lines being drawn and I am clearly unaware it is happening. Look if you want a position on the Board say so. You do not need to attack me. Bloody Hell!!!! Just say “hey T, I really want to be in that position can we chat about it?” I would have let you have it.

I have not received an apology from Mark on Team Cuellar.



Have you ever taken a shower, got ready for your meeting, left the house only to realize when you arrive at your destination that you forgot to wash your hair? Yeah,…. That was me yesterday.


Do I tell you what to wear to the Teen dance? Do not tell me. If I choose to wear my pajamas, a prom dress, jeans, shorts or flight suit that is my business I have on my vest do you????? Do I mention what you wear? I really do not care. You come have fun!!!! This is not fun anymore.

My new neighbor likes to stand in his darkened kitchen and watch us from his window. I feel obligated to act weird. Weirder that usual.



One of the tea bags in my teapot has exploded and there are tea leaves floating everywhere…hahahah …I needed that…hahah Thank you GOD! Love your sense of humor, it feels like armor.

Lady Tamara www.LairdOfLochaber.com is going to rearrange her home. Can I paint my couch? I also need a staple gun and staples. Some paint for the dining room table…..does my brother still have that old table at his house? I would rather paint that table and chairs it will go better with the buffet and hutch. I am inspired by gypsy wagons and Marrakesh. Michelle last chance to move in…….

No comments:

Post a Comment