Friday, November 2, 2012

Shower Spasm


So there I was minding my own business, reaching up to fasten a hair clip around my hair when BAM! A spasm in my back that stretches from my hip to my neck and is causing me to jerk suddenly at random moments and now taking a nice deep breath is over. I am taking short unfulfilling breaths while feeling like I am being jolted every few seconds by electric shock.  My fingers are numb my ankle is tingling. Whatever nerve, tendon, muscle or major blood vessel decided to move has devastated my entire body. Not to mention whatever daycare illness my granddaughter contracted has now infected me. She has been coughing for days. I can hardly wait for that to start with a spasm already lodged in my back. Wheeeee!!!!

If this kills me today let this be known! I Lady Tamara www.HighlandTitles.comdo not wish for my pirate ship in the moonlight print to go to Ryan B. After what he has done to my daughter and my grand-daughter he deserves nothing.  Kicking her out of her bedroom because you have moved your girlfriend’s 14 year old daughter in to it is NOT acceptable.

I hate to cut this short but I have to be in my office by 8 and I hope a hot shower will relax this rebellion in my back.
You would not believe the ugly photos that come up when you google hot shower. Disgusting!!!

Oh good sirens…. Maybe they are coming for me and a nice shot of morphine is almost here.

No comments:

Post a Comment