Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Bad Customer Care Rep

I am still fighting the failure of my back up sensors. They worked; the guy ran into my car, they broke. The repair was made, 3 weeks later they do not work. Now I am having to experience havoc to get them back to working. I call the insurance company back and as I explain to the male creature on the other end of the phone the situation (I was supposed to get a call back on Monday and did not) he asks me if I have insurance with this company. Excuse me?? He repeats the question. I had given him my name and I know from past experience that my info is on his screen. He asks me again if I have insurance with this company. Really?? I am already fussed up because the insurance company had told my service advisor that they had no reported problem from me regarding my car. 

So…. As male creature asks me his question a second time I proceed to straight to battle I did not even pass Go.  Why would I have called you if I did not have insurance with you? If I had insurance with Geico I would have called Geico. If I had insurance with Farmers I would have called Farmers. YES I have insurance with you. He proceeds to tell me in his petulant California voice that he will not be spoken to like that.  Then perhaps sunshine you should rephrase you question. He then whines that he will not continue this conversation with me. Excellent I say please put another rep on the phone. (I actually said this in a cheerful enthusiastic voice). The bloody muggle hung up on me.

Well… you can imagine the conversation between me and the next rep when I called back. Heeheee. I even keyed in my account number wrong as an experiment. She still had me on screen because it located my account via the phone number I called in on automatically. I filed a complaint against male creature, and then got down to business. The rep I talked to at the insurance company in the first placed had failed to tell me he needed a copy of the service record and receipt so the board could review to decide if was a malfunction caused by the accident or not. REALLY!!!!  I am now considering changing insurance companies. 3 strikes in one day are enough to try the patience of Job.

My Artz Council is having our first Live Artz show at Tazas this evening. I am excited. Please come by between 7 and 9 and check us out. We will have artist Ashlee Collins Mathis painting on canvas. Stella who will be performing belly dance will be her muse so we should end up with a beautiful painting of an exotic belly dancer. Trinidad will be performing with her playing drum. It should be a fun evening watching some of the Artz Councils very talented members. If I could have just found someone to do henna during the evening; maybe there is still time.


Anyone out there want to donate a couple hours to some possible henna designs?

I was helping out with the Rotary Golf Tournament with Moola when while we were on our beer rounds (we got to drive a beer cart around) she jumped out of the cart and ran away.  Fortunately my friend from Geico found her and rescued her. Thanx JR.

My mother asked me last night if I wish my dad had a grave and headstone so I could go talk to him.  Mom! I know where he is over at Ft. Sam and besides I have some of his ashes in a mason jar in my house. I can get his jar and talk to him anytime I like. She just shook her head and grinned. WHAT???



I have a meet so I am going to get ready!

1 comment:

  1. So, is everything settled now? I think the first guy was just going through his call spiel or something, but it does sound stupid to ask if you had insurance with them. At least the second one got your info properly. But if the policy of the insurance company is that mired in red tape, it might be best to check the market for another one. Good luck!

    Tom Coshow @ TeleDirect

    ReplyDelete