Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Brake Fail

I have become an old senile woman. I had my glasses on while I was ghost hunting because I came across an old newspaper article I was having trouble reading. Monday morning my glasses are gone. Vanished as if the fairies that weave knots into your hair at night had whisked them away and are hiding behind photographs on my book cases making a jolly at me.

The brakes on my car failed to work while I was driving on a wet road. Imagine my surprise when I attempted to stop. Oh yeah big fun!

But wait! There is more. The backup sensors on my car that were just repaired and replaced due to the attack on my car by the Hyundai a couple months ago; are no longer operating and I nearly backed over a huge hedge.

Then after I took Gucci out to piddle after being in his crate  for about 4 hours he comes  back in and while I am outside unloading the supplies I had purchased out of the car piddles a HUGE puddle right on the bed. HUGE!! Not 3 minutes after coming back inside. So now I have to wash bed linens again! I had just washed them on Sunday.

My Esthetician Karen seems to have flown the coop and I do NOT trust anyone else with my face.

I need a garden tub, a beach, an amazing breakfast, a fabulous dinner and a 25 year old Scotch.


Well, I am off to see what magical adventures await me today!

1 comment:

  1. Malfunctioning brakes? That must have been scary! I'm glad you were alright despite the bad day. I hope that string of unpleasant occurrences has ended and the rest of your week turned out to be fine.

    Randee Colton @ CapitolHillExxon.com

    ReplyDelete