Thursday, August 30, 2012

Hole 4


Yesterday I volunteered at a golf tournament. We were up at 5 there by 6 and before my first cup of coffee I was selling mulligans. It was 4:30 when we drove out of the parking lot. Marvelous day! I enjoy golf tournaments. There is a lot of work that goes into it but I enjoy it. Shaggy went with me. This is the second golf tournament she has volunteered at and she enjoyed herself as well. We were taken out to hole number 4 the hole in one hole for the noon to 2 shift. It was the final shift so we got to drive the golf cart back. Yipppeee! Love those carts. No one made the hole but we had a great time mixing it up with the golfers. Some were serious, some playful, all of them were enjoying themselves. I even saw a team mate of mine from a tournament I played in.

When we got home we decided Lemon Sour Bars sounded delicious after hours in the sun. So I made some. Great idea! They will be great with tea this afternoon.

Lady Tamara www.LochaberHighlandEstates.com is now turning her focus over to the Gala and its budget. Would someone like to volunteer to help me work up a spreadsheet I can work with? I have the budget I just need put into a format I can manipulate on the Butterfly.  I also need musical entertainment for about 2 hours. Vocalist, instrumentalist, throw me some ideas, I will contact them. While I am on the subject of needs for the Gala…. Does anyone want to sponsor a red formal gown for Lady Tamara? I can put it in the program. Lady Tamara’s gown provided by AT&T, Vera Wang, Hootin Toots Bar, Joe, Bart, Brett and Roy.

I have photos to load from the golf tournament.
Take care of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment