Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Mouse Pop


Has anyone else been constantly checking on the status of Isaac? 

I am fascinated by his movements and the whys and wherefores. I have been for years. I worked for a man once who was also obsessed with them. He had charts he kept on a wall and we tracked every tropical depression and tropical storm in the Atlantic and Gulf. New maps for each one that were labeled and thrown away when it was over with great ceremony. This was back in the day of no computers so we national and tracked them with longitude and latitude coordinates. It was all very scientific and I loved it. Three years ago I had come across a weather tracking website that showed three different types of views of earth on a full screen not a little window on the screen. I would tune in to track the weather and its storms but I cannot find the site now. Anyone know? It showed all weather patterns not just the current storm. It was fascinating watching them start to build and form and grow or break apart. Yes, I have lived on coasts. Yes I have been in hurricane or typhoons. In case you wondered. 

On Sunday my mouse went POP, sizzle sizzle, crack,  hissssss. It is wireless. So after I was brave enough to pick it up again I turned it off and opened it up. Slowly. It was like scenes from a movie when you know the girl should not open the door and you are screaming Noooo at her do not open it!!!! That was how this was playing out. The background music was tense. It sounded like the music from Jaws but more violins. What I discovered was battery acid everywhere. So I went without a mouse all of Monday. Last night I replaced the batteries and it worked for about 8 seconds and then the cursor vibrated and moved left on my screen. I could not control it. It went left and stayed left. When I opened it up more battery acid covered the inside of one tube and the end of one battery. I am wondering if some sort of battery eating nano-shark does not live in there. I took out the batteries and left it open to air dry all night. Shaggy’s mouse died last week too so I have added to my list of items I have battle with and need to resolve. 1 vacuum, 2 mouse (mice)  dry vent hose, assorted items I need (not want but need) for this home, doors on Charles still do not work, brakes still need replaced, my Begonia perished, and  one more very ugly incident with my former residence. But what really has me fussed up is I was never informed about a memorial for Rohan.  This makes the most horrible thing he ever said to me more vivid. Where is my amour?

I am reading a book about angels. I am amazed at how non-Christian peoples can find excuses for the existence of creatures from another culture and spin it so they appear to be a made up mythical element of the charming book the Bible when they were mythical to the culture they took them from but Christians are silly for believing in them. On one page we get descriptions of them and on the next they are just the remains of Egyptian demi gods.

 Then we are told what they eat and how they dress and that they are male and then told that one is female because it is known to be kind. Instead of relaxing this book is stressful.

 However I am going to finish it and read several more. There was not a lot of information around when I was in school and wrote my thesis on Angels. I am seeking information on two things in particular one of them being what Michael miss-spoke to Mohammed as he wrote the Koran the other is personal.

Another interesting message from my devotions this morning….. When in the moment I am either fearing a worse future or excitedly hoping for a better future, my mind dwells not in the peace of GOD.

Lady Tamara www.LairdOfLochaber.com apply paragraph 4 to paragraph 2.

In this moment I wish everyone peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment