Friday, April 12, 2013

Catty Critic


Why when some dogs escape their yard, kennel, confines do they feel the need to head away from home and out into the unknown. Is there no loyalty? They trot or run away from food, water, shelter without a second thought. Is their home life so horrible? Are thy mistreated?  Does it smell better down the road? Are they looking for a girlfriend? Is there someone grilling flesh 6 blocks over?

I was not criticizing your photos. I was suggesting that 217 of one event with a shot every 3 seconds of an entire show were a bit much for your site visitors to take in. I was careful how I said this because I did not want you to perceive it as criticism and yet you did and for the past 3 days you have criticized my photos in a hurtful way.

 I did not comment on the quality, or subject matter, or anything else. I simply said 28 shots of a girl eating in the food court were a bit uninteresting. 14 shots of the entrance gate was extreme 49 shots of two knights at battle was while exciting for me probably not so much for your visitors. I suggested you simply had too many. My shots were ripped apart by you. 

I did not do this or that or those or where was this? Did it occur to you that I could only be in one place at one time and perhaps the shots I took of the said shows were not clean and clear? You yourself said that you often have out of 200 shots 12 that may be good. 

I am curious will you call with again some criticism today? Are you a Leo by chance? If you do not like the bloody photos do not use them! It is not like you paid me for me them. Bloody Hell !!!!

I will be photographing Zombies tomorrow at 8 in the morning. Very excited!!! Cheerleaders, Zombies and muggles will be running through the park. How can I mess up a zombie shot they are supposed to be ugly?

 Maybe this is more my forte. Maybe I can be zombie paparazzi. They would not complain.
Have a glorious weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment