Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Gleb Make Omelet?


Is it really necessary to dig up old ‘Prom” photos of celebrities and then make fun of them? I would like to see the old “Prom” photos of the mean spirited writers, creators, and staff of each person who had anything to do with finding, editing, and writing the nasty comments for each photo. Looking back at my “Prom” past I can see now that the best thing I wore was when I was a sophomore and worked the “Prom” dressed like a Raggedy Ann doll. If I could get to my prom photos I would scan them up for you to laugh at.

I had a pink one very like this one for my Senior Prom

My walk this morning was very eventful. I left the house in a damp mist. It was not yet raining. I got about 500 yards and nearly stepped on a snake, glass lizard, something slithery. 

It was larger than worm and moved like a snake. It was only about 8 inches long and thin like a pencil. It startled me and now I am creepered out. I have no idea what it was as it was dark and the only place the high curb flattens out is at my door. Now I have to buy a stiff outside broom and sweep the dead leaves off my porch. I had left them there all winter because they looked nice fluttering around the pumpkins. 

Bother!!! As I turned the corner to continue walking the rain started. I was too far to turn back so I kept on taking the first road back to my door. My head was wet as were the bottom of my pants. I also slipped on the curb stepping down into the street. 

Who knew bright red paint was slippery when wet with rain. Glad that adventure is over.

I have settled in with my tea tray which is another adventure from yesterday. I was looking for loose leaf tea. I found some for about $13.00 but I stubbornly refuse to pay that so I kept looking and while standing in line at another store buying coarse grain Mediterranean Sea Salt I saw a box of tea with cardamom, cinnamon and ginger so I bought it. It is Revitalise tea. 

Not what I thought I was getting. It is an herbal green tea with spices, peppermint, orange peel and licorice root. However it is actually a lovely tea for a rainy day and deserves a wonderful Denver omelet which I cannot make because I have no ingredients for that and also I lack omelet skills. Migas I can do because it supposed to look like a mess.

Is anyone else disappointed Gleb is no longer dancing? I was not crazy about his partner, she can go but I wanted him to stay. He is a hottie. I wonder can he make an omelet?

I am off to an adventure with Mother this morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment