Thursday, April 18, 2013

Crazy Pills


My cat, Scarlet just attempted to put her beak into my cream pitcher. Has she lost her mind? Two days ago she drug a gallon size plastic baggie with dog food for my daughter’s dogs off of a shelf and out into the kitchen from my pantry and proceeded to rip the bag and eat. Goblin is eating the sticks in a dried flower arrangement in the guest room and then hacking them up. I just found that on the rug in that room. This morning he jumped on my bed with all the grace of a rhino; made his way to a spot near my head and proceeded to noisily clean his face.  Who is giving my cats crazy pills?

I opened my new wine last night, poured a glass, turned Pandora on to my Adam Lambert (do not laugh! I love him) station because I wanted to dance. After 6 Daughtry, 3 3rd Eye Blind, a few Nickleback, 1 matchbox 20 and 2 songs by One Republic I finally heard from Adam Lambert. Maybe if I had asked for Daughtry I would have gotten more Adam. Pandora also had some of the crazy pills.

Back to the wine. People!!! This is one of the BEST cabernets I have ever had. I got my dark fruits; black cherry slithered through all levels like ivy on a trellis, sprinkled in the begging reminding me of cinnamon on a cappuccino was the cocoa. It showed up again at the finish lightly dusted over smooth licorice ice cream and to my surprise a lingering cherry.

Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!  I have a meeting in 5 minutes!! Late 

No comments:

Post a Comment