Tuesday, April 30, 2013

68


I had been thinking about where I had been; the adventures, escapades that brought me here and thinking….”what was I thinking?”But tonight I am thinking… I have some amazing tales. Some I will never mention again and some I am thinking “Bloody Hell that was fun”.  It is true I have romanticized some but that is the sanity in me coping with what was surely something very wrong. 

To all of you who wonder if you ever cross my mind…. You do and I hope you are happy.  To you who I first smiled at while we were both at the post office…. That day was one of the best. Just know that!
On to more serious matters.……

If Lucas Ian Mac Gregor-Bells marries Ilena Abigail Hatcher-Sutton and they have a baby Phoebe Ann. Is her name really going to be Phoebe Ann Hatcher-Sutton-Mac Gregor-Bells?  Then she marries Mickey Joseph Lewis-Pepper does she become Phoebe Ann Hacher-Sutton-Mac Gregor-Bells-Lewis-Pepper?  Then she marries Jacob Austin Howe-Lough-Given-Stanard.  She is now become Phoebe Ann Hacher-Sutton-Mac Gregor-Bells-Lewis-Pepper- Howe-Lough-Given-Stanard. When does this madness end?  Girls!!!! Either keep your last name or don’t.  Do like your great great grand relatives and use your last name as a name for your child. The chances you are the last remaining heir to an ancient line of nobility is slim; and if that were the case your husband would take your last name.

On another note I saw the Guinness truck turn into the parking lot of the First Baptist Church down the block yesterday.  When I attended there we did not drink beer. I may have to start attending there again. I am sure it was not for the Sunday morning service but maybe Sunday night?

Finally, to all of you people in Texas who claim that the heat of 111 does not bother you but the cold of 68 freezes you unto death; please explain this. You spend 92% of the dreadful spring/summer/fall season in Texas in your homes with the air-conditioner set at 68 and 92% of the winter in your homes with the heat set on 78. Uhmmm…..Why is it ok to be 68 in your home and not 68 outside? 68 is 68 no matter what time of year it is inside or out!!!!!! It makes NO sense!!

I am setting out to gather golf door prizes. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment