Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Texas Truck - NOT


As some of you may have figured out I am writing a weekly blog for the Artz Council.  A different theme/topic each week for holidays or history or things I come across that I am curious about.  I then search for art, paintings, sculpture, music, dance that are an interpretation suggesting my theme. I have been asking artists’ permission to use their art and for the most part they are helpful, encouraging, eager to oblige and pleased. I have not been told no but not every inquiry receives a response.  I love this; art, socializing, education and creativity some of my favorite things all in one client.  I bring this up because of the response from the artists.  I was not sure what to expect, maybe more negative, but each response surprises me in a positive way.  Take a look at our page and follow some art links to some amazing art and warm people. 

Now,  female creature!!!!  The speed limit is 40. Slowing down for that turning car would have been nice. They were dropping their child off at school.  Then you turn on a signal (nice!) pull over in front of me into the turn lane and low and behold my brakes worked. GET OFF THE PHONE AND PAY ATTENTION!!!   Bloody Hell!!!

There was more in store on this morning adventure. … The speed limit is now 45 and we are all zipping along when the pickup truck in front of me brakes at some water on the road.  Not a swollen creek, not a huge puddle, just a wet road. We all slam on our brakes while this truck creeps through the 20 feet of wet pavement before speeding back up on dry pavement.  This is TEXAS, you are in a TRUCK, drive it like a Texan fool!!!!

Hillary!!!  Your disrespecting Mrs. Bush is NOT, I repeat NOT acceptable. You should be ashamed of your behavior. On public television no less. We saw it!!! If I had named a child Hillary I would be engaging an attorney and legally changing her name so no one would mistakenly believe I had named her after you!!

More adventure coming up I am sure. What are you adventuring toward?

No comments:

Post a Comment