Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Ninja Spider


What is it with these psycho little spiders everywhere? I am nearly murdered by one as I am getting a shirt out of a drawer. He was quick like a Vampire and could shape shift. 

As I was at my dressing table applying lipstick he made another attempt on my life. Unfortunately for him he landed on the white bolster pillow and I was able to stun and then murder him back. Then, this morning as I open my Devotional book to read, another spider makes an attempt to murder me. He took refuge on a white blanket and after stunning him I murdered him. I usually rescue them and put them outside but these two ninja Vampire spiders were trying to kill me and well, I just can’t have that!

At least they were tiny and not huge like the night I killed 8 adult wolf spiders in my living room and two scorpions. It was like some B rated movie come to life in my house. Was there a detour sign pointing in my direction that night? Was there road construction on their regular route? It was insane!

Why is it we go to the store to get supplies and always come home with half of what we needed and a few things we did not?  Now I have to make another trip. How do you not remember you need toilet paper?  While I am sitting here remembering I did not buy any I am also remembering I did not change the time on the office door to reflect that I will not be there until late tomorrow.

Ok gardener guy…whacking the grass and shrubs and then blowing them off the sidewalk does not clear them from the porch!!!! There is a mess out there! You would not see this type of careless disregard in California. Speaking of leaf blowing… as I was driving to the park to hit the trails for an hour or so I see landscape man with his leaf blower working at blowing the grass spread by the mower from the drive and parking lot of a little 3 store strip center. That would not have been so bad but the wind was blowing at about 25 knots that morning and they only thing he was getting done were blowing away wisps of grass that the wind kept blowing back at him. But there he stood fanning his little wind making machine back and forth over the same spot. Uhmmmm..

Creepy guy was at the park again this morning just sitting in his car. He got out as we were walking toward our cars and wandered down a distant path. I saw him as I was leaving standing in the middle of the path starring at his phone. Maybe he is a bird watcher? Maybe…. I think I will copy down his plate numbers just in case. It is weird there is a blanket always on the seat beside him and his back window is shattered. Today it looked as if he had shaved. Creepy guy!


Getting a new tire today!! So excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment