Friday, May 31, 2013

Where's Stan?

Did anyone else have trouble locating Stan Lee during Iron Man 3? 

Well I never spotted him so to help you all out I will tell you where you will see him. In the scene where Tony hi-jacks the radio signal; Stan is in the crowd and holds up a 10 sign, I missed it.  I remember it now that I know where he was and I got the tip from a Marvel Comic junkie. 

For those of you who are not, Stan Lee is an American comic book writer, editor, publisher, media producer, television host, actor, voice actor and former president and chairman of Marvel Comics. (I copied that straight off of Wikepedia, I am lazy today.) He has appeared in all three Iron Man movies, all the Spiderman movies, Thor and X-Men and more.  It is part of the allure of watching a Marvel Comic film. Where’s Stan? Like watching a Steven King, M.Knight Shyamalan film, where are they?

I am taking my mother to the commissary this morning. Always fun for me because I get to see men in flight suits, hubba hubba! She always has on her list some illusive product recommended by Dr. Oz. Is he really a doctor? She is funny about it, but some day she may actually find the product of her dreams.

Nothing exciting on our walk yesterday; even the homeless creeper guy has vanished. Not unhappy about that. I have been taking my camera in case though, probably why we have seen nothing. Hahaha

I have been listening to belly dance music on Pandora. The beats are exotic, ever changing and it incorporates some tribal fusion sounds, Africa, Asia and Celtic. They have taken the music of Led Zeppelin, 3 Doors Down, Matchbox 20 and others and turned them tribal. It is a good groove. They also have taken traditional Middle Eastern music and break it down so it is Dub step. There is even one piece that is a lesson and a guy narrates the elements of Dub step. They also play Punjabi featuring Jay-Z.

My daughter had her dogs here over the weekend and now there is enough white dog fuzz all over in clumps around my house to make another dog.  Everywhere I look! I have vacuumed 3 times and will have to vacuum another 42 times to get it all, I am even going to have to vacuum the couch both my chairs and wash every pillow and blanket in the house. It is everywhere!


Time to squeeze the oranges!

No comments:

Post a Comment