Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Dear Nemesis


I have been the victim of some sort of bug terror plot. A spider leaps at me from the table beside my bed. He is now dead. Then as I pick up a towel from the floor of the bathroom a great ugly black beetle about 2 inches long makes a dash for my feet. He has been flushed about 8 times. As I close the curtain in the shower another spider goes airborne in my direction. He is also dead. STOP!!!!

I will be making some applesauce bread this week and I need to remember to get some walnuts. I have to pick up supplies at the store so I will grab some. I will remember fabric softener and dish soap and hand soap but I will forget the walnuts so will you please send me a text and remind me?

Is it just me or does everyone else find just a slight amount of joy seeing the expressions of surprise, terror, disdain, and frustration flash across the face of your nemesis as they turn and find you un-expectantly in their way? It was not done on purpose I was positioned where I needed to be.

As a matter of fact…..

Dear nemesis, I have no I idea why you are so angry and hateful. I really do not. It is quite clear you have no intention of sharing your troubles with me, well…..with me. You prefer to wallow in them and drag others in with you. Good luck with that. I am aware your misery is lonely and craves company and from what I have seen you have surrounded yourself with some great choices.  While your angst is unsettling to me I do feel sorry for you and your crew, wasting your collective time on me although flattering is very unproductive not to mention childish.  I have approached you several times to work out what your negative attitude toward me is and am rebuffed. I have apologized several times for misunderstandings created by you and other unscrupulous people, I have steered clear of you, and I have allowed you to publicly embarrass me. You are determined and hell bent. I shall not stand in your way. I am wrapping you in bubble gum colored, pink tissue paper and tying that with a silken white ribbon. Next I am placing you in a silver box and tying that with a pink ribbon. That box is going into a pale pink box and I am binding that box in several small silver chains that will be locked together. I have asked GOD to move and let me place this box under his throne and handing him the key. This way if I want to dwell on you or your crew or your attitude I will have to ask GOD for the key and for Him to get up and move so I can re-open the boxes you are in. I will leave you in peace.

I am listening to GaelicStorm and Celtic music in the morning is very invigorating.  Maybe it is the tea, maybe it is the writing of the note above, probably all three.

Have a joy filled day!

No comments:

Post a Comment