Friday, July 26, 2013

Noah is Comfort

As was suggested to me I went to the outside book return and examined it inside and out. No note. However one of you suggested that the return address was the clue and I would find the answer there. 529 Genesis. There is a chapter 5 verse 29 in Genesis and it reads…….


And he called his name Noah, saying, This same shall comfort us concerning our work and toil of our hands, because of the ground which the LORD hath cursed. The name signed on the letter Noah Sarke now looks much like Noah’s Ark. Now, a verse about Noah bringing comfort and the LORD cursing the land (must be why it is so bloody hot here in Texas).   I looked up the name Noah and one of the meanings was repose. The name on the envelope is R.E. Pose.

Well, that just cleared everything up! I still have a key to nothing.

I have 149 photographs I need to sort through from an event I shot so, I will go and relax and do that and maybe this whole Noah thing will sort itself out. Everyone is doing a wonderful job of offering suggestions. Thanx!

One more thing….you two Jersey Shore wanna-be’s. You may think you look young, hot, and sexy in your wife beaters and board shorts. You may feel that you have the driving skills of Jimmie Johnson.
You were in a burgundy minivan!!!Young hot single guys do NOT drive burgundy minivans!!
Also guys you graduated college 6 years ago GROW UP!! One more thing you bloody pair of idiots, Jimmie would not have performed that stupid stunt at a stop sign. Real men would not have vacated their vehicle and run and hid inside a store. Face your opponent you bloody cowards!! I allowed you the opportunity. I pulled right up behind you and stared at you. But you, driver boy, as soon as I drove on you got out of the minivan and walked as fast as you could without it looking like you were running into the store leaving your laughing buddy to stumble along and practically have to run to catch you.  Let me guess you “men” bought Miller Light and some Yellow Tail chardonnay. Wal-Mart is calling you!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment