Monday, January 9, 2012

It is OK


When you screw up and are thoughtless or inconsiderate or selfish and you say “I am sorry” and I say “No worries it’s Ok” It is OK. Do NOT tell me “No, no it’s not Ok”. If I am saying it is OK it is OK. Do NOT look at me with downcast eyes and a pained expression, as though you were whipped, and insist it is not OK. I have already realized your ineptitude and either just do not care enough about you to let it hurt me or I forgive your clumsiness and have already ventured on. When you keep insisting, what do you want from me? Do you want me to tell you I am not ok? I am bloody angry? I think you are the biggest screw up, an ass, a moron, a complete and utter failure as a man? What do you want? Punish yourself if you must! Do NOT drag me into your whirlpool of disgust. However, if it will make you feel better flowers are always nice. Next time……BRING some!!!!

People!!! Horatio has an office in the building where our showroom is.  What does he do in there? Are there dead people in there?...secret labs analyzing DNA?...huge satellite tracking computers and servers?...I need to investigate this further.

This is for you Mr. Researcher of a family that is NOT yours. We did NOT change our name!!! If you will look our name has been the same since George. You!!!!!  People are the different ones. We have not died out!!! I am very much alive and I want to kick your sad little fanny and I say fanny because I assume you are a girl!!!! It is NOT ok!!! (See above)  Moved to Virginia and disappeared!  Really??? Maybe you should do some research in Sacramento Cali to see where we have been and what we have done!! NOT ok!!! Glad your gene pool went right at the Mason-Dixon and headed for Georgia!

Dude!!!! Lady Tamara   www.HighlandTitles.com does not speed walk her morning laps like some sort of Olympic hopeful. I stroll, I walk, I meander. I am doing it at a quicker pace for these morning jaunts but I am NOT attempting to win a triathalon! Here is a little advice….let the Lady set the pace. If I am off your pace than jog on or, slow it down to mine and proceed on a second lap around the hood at your pace. Walking fast and trying to get me to speed up will have the total opposite effect. If I am walking a bit slower than usual I may have a reason.  Adjust!  Sing it  Beyonce !

Other than that challenge it was a balmy, mist shrouded morning walk. 
I can hear rain outside even now.
Drive careful loved ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment