Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Leopold


My favorite part of these letters is picking the font and color. I love the script ones but I am concerned they may not be easy to read for some.
I neglected (that word sounds harsh) to set my alarm on Monday and when I did awake and I realized it was dark I convinced myself that It was only about 4 and I still had 2 hours to sleep so …enjoy. I did. When I awoke the second time it was 7:38. I set the alarm last night. I went on a wonderful morning stroll, without the human I was walking with. Should I leave a note on his truck? I have not even seen him. Could he be dead? Ill? Engaged in online dating? Hmmmm…..

I am out of tea for the third day. Coffee is great for road trips and frosty stops at 10 am, or iced and creamy on a warm, balmy, slow, morning in New Orleans. Or leisurely rests at 3 on a hot Louisiana afternoon…..still…….mules clopping by with a carriage of tourists, saxophone playing on a corner up the street, the daytime teenage vampires talking quietly amongst themselves… I am sipping on what is supposed to be white chocolate mocha flavored coffee. Not sure that describes it. There is also a coconut macaroon flavor; that one does taste like coconuts.

I did some ghost hunting over the weekend; chased some of my mother’s people, her mother to be exact. They were not war heroes of the Civil War, either side. They were not veterans of the Rebellion. They have been in this country since 1705. They lived in Berkshire area of England, not far from Windsor Castle. I have gotten all the way to 1550. No idea where they were before that. 

I watched Kate and Leopold last night and I want to know…where is my Leopold?  Lady Tamara www.LairdOfLochaber.com wants a Leopold Duke of Albany (well he does not have to be the Duke of Albany but I want a Leopold).  I am not a swooner of Hugh Jackman but I must say…. He is very sexy as Leopold which tells me it is not only his looks but his actions and morals. He has integrity. He is a gentleman.
I am going to get ready for my day and I will be looking for Leopold. Who are you searching for?



Maybe he does not recognize me…should I change my haircolor?.......wear glasses?..... dress in red?.....

No comments:

Post a Comment