Friday, January 27, 2012

Mr left


There has been some very unsettling news about my job. I will just say that I am fussed up a wee bit and ptsd  is very debilitating. I keep flitting between sheer panic, intense excitement and total shut down. 

I really feel great about early morning meetings. 7:30 to be exact however they interfere with my breakfast letters.  So now you know why there has been none. Next week may not be much better. I am going out of town on business. I will view this as a challenge. Oh yes…I am feeling much better about it now.

My personal banker was retelling her tale of her encounter with my right to us the other day while we were at the bank. Apparently he pulled up in a hot little sports car in front of her. His license plate said mr. right. She of course was thrilled because she had been looking for him for several years. Her future life played before her eyes, she was deciding vera wang or Oscar de la renta wedding gown when the light went green and he just drove off without even a wave. Apparently not her Mr. right. I had an encounter in a mall in san jose many years ago with my Mr. right. It lasted about 38 seconds. It was intense and I can still see his face. But then he is not with me so I suppose he was really not my mr. right.  I have had too many mr.lefts to ever want to look for a right ever again so…..if I am going to find one it will have to be because we crashed into each other….haha

My cat has just attacked the butterfly’s umbilical chord. He never did that before.

Well……I have some linked-in studding to do…..i will become master of its functionality today…woooohhht!!!!!!!

Lady tamarahttp://www.highlandtitles.com will be in social media classes all next week  be ye warned I will soon be everywhere….bwahahahahahah

No comments:

Post a Comment