Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Stop bad singing


Abouowchoo…Abouowchoo…..abouowwwwwwchooooo…Ok  people. The lyrics are about you. What you are singing sounds like sneezing. It is NOT good music. The rest of you people!!!! Just because a song is played on the radio does not mean it is good music. Do not down load it. Do not support the singer or producer or record company for putting bad noise out there. What the bloody hell is an abouowchoooo? Well it is easy to see why he left you. Here is a wee little hint sister…. When singing anything that ends with a t and is followed by a word starting with you do NOT say the t. About you, without you, torment you….try singing it abou you, withou you ….. we will hear the t no need to say it. I never ever wish to hear that awful travesty of a song again!! EVER!

Ok home builder mega giant. STOP!!!!!!!! Ripping up the woodland area was so wrong. Building 126 more homes is NOT ok. I live way out here because no one else does. Get it? I do not wish to be in suburbia I do NOT need to identify myself by my subdivision, who else lives here or how many. I do NOT traffic clogging up my road. You people that work 60 minutes away on the other side of town and bought a home over here. This is your decision. Do not inconvenience me because you want to live an hour from where you work. Then you get all fed up with the traffic and seek alternate routes home that now have you tracking down my little country road and I cannot even get out of my own neighborhood. You wanted to live off of I 35 so now deal with your consequences of that stupidity somewhere else!! Please for the love of whatever TV reality show you love go live off of 281 near Boerne..REALLY!!!!! There is a plethora of land by Canyon Lake with beat up old trailers parked on them. Go buy that and clean that up and build your substandard homes. People want to drive a long distance to work that will solve the problem.

Lady Tamara www.HighlandTitles.com has decided to move to Rhode Island and live in a light house. She will have 3 cats, 2 dogs and 2 horses. The total population of her village will be no more than 300. She will paint great seascapes and eat apples.  There will be no bad music abouowchoooooo. Joshua Bell will be welcome at all times and may consider it his sanctuary. 

No comments:

Post a Comment